Building The Future of Telecom
Bouchard Communications works with all of the major wireless carriers and service providers. With our years of proven experience, we can also provide you the innovative solutions you are looking for. Our trained technicians have the experience, and are equipped to safely, efficiently, and quickly perform all your service needs.
(Click tab on left to read more).
“Quality is our Objective.” Our team of experts at Bouchard Communications are dedicated to the successful completion of your project’s construction. Since 1982, we have prided ourselves on quality and customer service and we show that every day in our work. That experience saves you both time and money because it allows us to provide accurate costs and time estimates that keep your project on time and on budget.
- Pole Erection
- Antenna System Installation/Removal
- Antenna Adjustments
- Structural Analysis
- Feed line Sweep/PIM Certification
- Radio Installation/Removal & Maintenance
- Site Integration & Equipment Installation
- Site Quality Audits
- Omni to Multi Sector Installs
- Equipment Reconfiguration
- Cable Tray Reconfigurations
- Micro Cell Site Installations
- Fiber install, splicing, and testing
- Project Management
- Cabinets Installation
- Underground Civil Construction
- DAS System installation
- Small Cell installation and maintenance
- Civil design review
– Assessing quality fiber installations is not complicated, but it is essential to a robust low latency network. Before we sign off on any installation, we our experienced team performs the necessary testing to ensure reliability of on-going operation. Our fiber optic technicians are trained, certified and equipped with the state-of-the-art tools and top-notch skill to meet your optical demand needs. We are the standard for fiber optic cleaning, troubleshooting, fusion splicing & termination, and installation services. Give us a call and let us know how we can support your projects.
- Fiber End-Face Inspection
- Fiber Continuity Test
- Optical Loss Measurement
- Optical Power Measurement
- Testing Fiber for Optical Loss
- CPRI Testing/Validation
Coax – Our team of testers are experts in precision return loss/VSWR, cable loss and distance-to-fault (DTF) measurements. Adept at performing field verification and fault location to detect problems before they become costly, time-consuming system failures. Whether it’s installation, maintenance, or troubleshooting communication systems in cellular and broadcast industries we are the team for you.
- PIM Testing
- Distance to Fault
- Load Testing
Node – Our teams are continuously installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, and repairing many 5G, 4G, and legacy network installations. Bouchard technicians are knowledgeable, trained and experienced in trouble shooting and resolving cell antenna and radio issues while on site. Bouchard can also deploy our dedicated Los Angeles based crews to investigate, solve, build, or recommend possible solutions in optimizing customer sites, resolving their issues quickly and correctly. This minimizes downtime and keeps your customers happy.
Decades of experience backed by dedication to excellence
The wireless industry is ever changing and for the past nearly 40 years, Bouchard Communications has continued to adapt, respond, and innovate our way from one technology to the next. We provide comprehensive maintenance services to the telecommunications community at a high level and are proud of it.
Our knowledge and expertise through experience and relationships have enabled us to develop and deploy solutions that that have benefited the entire industry. Whether technical challenges or daily operational support, our maintenance team is ready to meet your maintenance needs.
We are available 24/7 to solve your demand maintenance needs.
We are committed to providing:
- Optimized resources and to proactively manage your maintenance budget needs
- Effective and efficient maintenance programs that ensure minimal downtime
- Prevention and preparation of the avoidable or the unexpected
- Service responsive and adaptive to your changing needs
Now you have a great network, but how are you going to keep it running smooth. Here at Bouchard Communications, we offer 24-hour emergency response, demand maintenance, and preventive maintenance programs to ensure your network is running smoothly and efficiently.
24-Hour Emergency Response
- Natural disaster response
- Network fiber outages
- Major utility outage re-routes
- Node outages
- CallP issues
- General Order 95 remediation
- Scheduled Site Inspections Available (Quarterly/Annually)
- Feed Line Inspection with RF Sweeps or PIM Testing
- Cable Testing
- Fiber Optics – CPRI Testing/Validation
- General Order 95 compliance
Implementing a neutral host DAS takes planning, coordination, and the right team to handle both. Installation and commissioning of a DAS infrastructure is multifaceted and requires the correct design to ensure all DAS elements, fiber/coax routing, antenna placements, and remote units are where they’re supposed to be. The fine tuning of the end-to-end continuity after PIM measurements and optical loss testing all also need to be taken into account. Bouchard’s expert DAS commissioning team has the experience to ensure you have the right system and that your project works for today with flexibility for the future.
Our project management team will assume full responsibility for the successful completion of your projects. We will design, plan, initiate, execute, monitor and control, and close the project.
What are the Characteristics of a Bouchard Communications Project Manager?
- The Construction Project Manager will be responsible to lead all construction of large scale infrastructure programs within the market.
- Manages project needs and goals and supports the communication of goals to appropriate team members.
- Conscientious, responsive, and takes pride in our work
- Responsible for safety and execution plans of the site builds
- Responsible for quality control deliverables
- Provide and execute schedule compliance of site projects in various stages of deployment
- Oversee utility coordination and utility readiness of the site
- Manage Service-Level Agreements with construction vendors and subcontractors
- Provide accurate and timely status reports
- Support the resolution of program issues and tracking of progress updates
- Provide on-time and high quality construction planning and execution
- Supervise construction progress, ensure quality standards and completion dates
- Monitor and maintain the quality of the execution projects by performing in-process and final quality checks
- Interface with the customer as required to complete projects, clarify project status, and meet customer needs
- Understand quality standards and perform in-process checks